- Follow all the preinstall steps from here.
- Install OrangeFox using the guide here, or TWRP using the guide here.
- Download the crDroid build for your device A52
| A72(Not available for this device).
- If wanted, download Google apps too
- Copy the crDroid zip to your phone's SD card or a USB Storage, or use adb sideload method.
- Flash the crDroid zip using the "Install" button menu.
- After that go to "Wipe", "Format data" and confirm with "yes", otherwise you may end up in a bootloop if using encryption or coming from stock ROM.
- Again go into the "Wipe" menu, select "Advanced Wipe" and tick metadata and cache partitions.
- If you did everything correctly then your phone will reboot into crDroid.